The types of arm injuries for which compensation is paid are varied, and range from simple fractures to amputations. If you have damaged your arm in an accident, include the level or compensation you could receive depends on the nature and severity of any ongoing disability and any limited movement caused as a result.
Typical Compensation Award:
- Above elbow amputation: up to £93,500
- Below elbow amputation: up to £78,300
- Other severe arm injuries: up to £93,500
- Other serious arm injuries: up to £42,750
- Other moderate arm injuries: up to £28,000