Accidental foot damage can range from wounds that heal completely, crushed feet right through to amputation. The level of compensation you could receive for these types of injury will depend on their severity and any ongoing disability or limitation of movement caused.
Typical Compensation Award:
- Amputation of both feet: up to £144,000
- Amputation of one foot: up to £78,300
- Other severe injuries to the foot: up to £50,000
- Other serious injuries to the foot: up to £28,000
- Other moderate injuries to the foot: up to £17,850
- Other minor foot injuries: up to £9,800