The compensation paid for leg injuries can vary greatly depending on their seriousness. Whether you’ve suffered an amputation or a straight-forward fracture from which you have fully recovered, you may be entitled to make a claim. The amount you could receive will depend on the nature and extent of any ongoing disability and any mobility problems caused as a result.
Typical Compensation Award:
- Amputation of both legs above knee: up to £201,500
- Amputation of one leg above knee: up to £98,300
- Other very serious injuries to the leg: up to £60,400
- Other moderate injuries to the leg: up to £28,000
- Other minor injuries to the leg: up to £6,500